Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Having FUN and selling out!!!

Hey Ya'll!!  Yup, I am getting awful close to becoming a real Savannahian!  Well, that's if you don't ask a real Savannahian, but I sure am having fun.  Our jewelry store opened three days ago.  The first day was busier than I thought. The line at Zunzi's is working in our favor, for sure!  Hey honey, will you hold my place in line while I check out this new silver shop....Hey honey, can I have the debit card?  I want to buy this ring....music to my ears!!!!  We've had lots of customers and it will be getting busier, so we need to stock up.  I've been finding new suppliers and we've also begun to display another SCAD student's work...check out Kristen Baird at www.KristenBaird.com.  She has the cutest things on display here. 

In the meantime, we've had other SCAD jewelry majors express an interest in displaying their work.  Its exciting to think we can expand that part of the shop.  I think locals and tourists alike appreciate seeing their work.

Will be blogging again soon....gotta ring someone up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment